When it comes to management, a school doesn’t differ that much from a business. In fact, in certain cases, educational institutions could prove to be harder to manage because you not only have to manage both teachers and students but the finances, news, on-campus activities, generating reports and ensuring smooth communication, too. What more if you have to manage multiple campuses?
In the past, this almost always immediately means you have to rely on other employees to help ensure all these aspects would be accounted for and organized. It’s either that or you rely on other obsolete systems that ultimately eat up a lot of your time. We do not hesitate to use the “obsolete” simply because when juxtaposed to modern school management software or ERP solutions for schools, these past systems promptly pale in comparison.
What to Expect from School ERP Features?
There’s no better way to highlight the impact of web- and cloud-based digital ERP school solutions than outlining what they have to offer. Practically every administrative facet of school management we mentioned above is touched upon by excellent ERP software. It serves as a sturdy foundation of any educational institution as long as it is utilized and set-up optimally.
That it brings the full package to help administrators in doing their jobs better and easier is where its true value lies. And there’s no better way to illustrate this than by laying out all the features of EduKool as follows:
- Dedicated interfaces for managing students and teachers are provided all derived from the same platform.
- Automated fee payment capabilities remove the need for further paperwork and save a lot of time for administrators and parents.
- You can easily schedule assessments that can be conducted every period, semester or year with the help of drag-and-drop technology, which makes it uncomplicated for you to make changes and see the whole picture so you can plan better.
- All the sections and classes can be listed in a highly organized manner, attendance tracked, reports made, and exam results are revealed to students and parents in seconds.
- Offer support for multiple languages, and most of the time, switching between language versions can be done in a press of a button.
- News and circulars can be prepared within the software and easily dispersed throughout the campus.
- Better scheduling and time management opportunities are provided with dedicated sections for optimizing your timetable.
- Partnered with a dedicated app for parents and teachers that will provide them with a lot of helpful tools in managing the students, classes, assignments, and even the lessons for every school year.
- Real-time updates to parents and live video streaming can also be conducted with relative ease, ensuring no less than accessible, quick, and topnotch communication.
- Extra on-campus activities like polls and events can be conducted and managed easily as well.
- It also offers support for managing multiple campuses, which is vital for larger enterprises.
Take note that these are just the most noteworthy features of the said school management software. Without a doubt, these features already give the ready impression that ERP software for schools operates in an integrated manner, leaving no issue or process unaddressed.
What are the Best ERP Benefits for Schools?
Of course, settling for listing the features alone ultimately gives an incomplete view of how a school management software can greatly ease up your administrative responsibilities. If you think the same, then do take the time to read through how ERP solutions for schools can induce great, positive transformations in these vital institutions.
They Bring an All-around Boost in Productivity for the Entire Educational Institution
Considering the school-wide impact of its features, it’s no wonder ERP software can induce great boosts in productivity in schools similar to how it does in businesses. And, with productivity inevitably comes better opportunities to enhance the school’s finances.
These are integral steps that ensure its longevity and continued growth. This is why using an ERP solution for schools can be equated to ensuring it will easily adapt to the highly technology-centered landscape of the future.
It Makes Collaboration and Communication Easy Between the Students, Teachers, and Parents
Certain cloud-based ERP software makes teacher-student collaborations easier to conduct well beyond the classroom. This effectively overcomes the obstacle most students and parents encounter when they need to talk to or have queries to the teacher about anything class-related.
This, in short, opens up doors to better transparency between the parents and teachers, which is undoubtedly what both want for the sake of the students. Smooth communication is conducive to fostering harmonious relationships in any educational setting. It also prevents potential, highly avoidable problems that might arise due to simple miscommunication.
It Actively Helps in Increasing Students That Enroll in Your School
This is definitely one other proven advantage of school ERP software. Because it makes it easy for administrators to cover more ground in their duties, they will have more time to allot in checking and boosting the number of enrollments in their schools. The fact that ERP benefits and features also has a dedicated section for students to help improve their relationship with their teachers makes it all the more likely for schools to acquire this benefit.
Besides Decreasing Your Workload, It Also Lets You Use and Save Your Resources to the Fullest
Whether it’s financial or human resources, there’s no denying that ERP software really gives you all the freedom to handle them better. It’s software that you won’t need to go through lengthy processes just to access. You can log in to it anywhere and anytime you want, and it is this level of accessibility that directly translates to better resource savings in the end.
Obviously, especially if we are to consider how you won’t have to invest in separate tools just to ensure optimal communication, fees handling, scheduling, reports generation, etc. It, in summation, fits what “technology” should be all about.
Indeed, ERP benefits for schools are undeniable and their features pretty much assert how necessary they are in a world that is rapidly becoming more technology-oriented. They are not only changing the way schools should be managed for they also have an undeniable influence on the fundamental aspects of the whole institution.
Whether this will bring about a revolutionary change in how education will be conducted remains to be seen. But it’s safe to say that it won’t be a surprise if it does manage to do so.